We have a range of volunteer opportunities available for all skill sets and time commitments. In a typical year we need help in the following areas, but if you have a unique skill-set you think might be of use which is not listed, let us know!
Thank you for getting involved!
- Spirit Wear (Assist with Distribution)
- Cash Box Manager (Trained on Lobby Cash Box Management for Shows and Events)
- Photography (Events and Shows)
- Drivers (UIL, ThesFest, Special Opportunities)
- Banquet (Assist with End of Year Banquet)
- Fundraising/Auction (Assist with Fundraising Opportunities in Lobby or Virtual)
- Hospitality (Help with Pre-Show Meals, Receptions and Troupe Special Events)
- Posters/Yard Sign Distribution (Help Distribute Signs/Posters During Show Season)
- Tech/Crew (Assist Student Leads with Build Days, Set Design, Stage Help)
- Costuming/Alterations (Assist Student Leads with Costumes and Alterations)
- Business Advertising/Playbill Ads (Sell sponsorships and advertising space in Playbill and online)
- Webmaster (Update website and integrate with ticket sales, membership and PayPal)
Don’t forget to do your Background Check. These must be renewed every year to volunteer on all GCISD Campuses.